I have chosen to shun the following:
- Ford Motor Company: for various problems with my Ford Focus
- Kohl's: they refused to take back a single really bad sounding kids CD because I might have already copied it.
- Wal-mart: do I even need to explain?
- Best Buy: I just hate shopping there.
- Mail-in-Rebates: if some company really wanted to save you money and not rip you off, they would charge less money for their products
- Spider-Man comic books: because of the Clone Saga
There is plenty of room on this list and, as you can see above, it doesn't take much to get on it.